∗ AME BC – News Release ∗
- Over 45 years in the mining industry primarily exploring for base and precious metal deposits worldwide.
- Managed large-scale exploration projects for senior and junior mining companies focusing on porphyry copper, volcanogenic massive sulphide, epithermal gold, and diamond deposits.
- Part of the Imperial Metal’s team that discovered the copper-gold Northeast zone in British Columbia and the high-grade gold 144 zone in Nevada.
- Recognized by: Women in Mining 2017 Rick Hutson Memorial Award for mentoring women in the mining industry; the Kamloops Exploration Group 2016 Golden Pick Award for “Outstanding Service and Contributions to the British Columbia Mineral Industry; the Association for Mineral Exploration British Columbia Robert Hedley Award for “Excellence in Social and Environmental Responsibility”; the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia 2006 C.J. Westerman Memorial Award for “Significant contributions to professional geoscience and outstanding community service”; the British Columbia & Yukon Chamber of Mines 2005 H.H. “Spud” Huestis Award for “Excellence in Prospecting and Mineral Exploration”; and the 2003 Northern BC Business & Industry Award for “Northern BC Prospector of the Year”.
- Guest lecturer at over 500 universities, colleges, secondary and elementary schools across Canada, US, South America, Africa, Australia and Europe providing students and graduates, of all levels and disciplines, with a set of practical tools to effectively transition from “learning” to “earning”.
- Guest lecturer for Minerals Ed in the elementary and secondary schools providing information about presentations including “Rocks to Rockets” and “It’s About Time”.